Sourcing & Quality Control
Improving your purchasing efficiency can be a prime consideration in your international business development.
Optim Consulting provides a specific service focusing on the search, selection and follow-up of potential suppliers. Choose between the packages that best match your needs:
Introduction To Suppliers
- We initiate the first contacts with suppliers matching your needs.
- Definition of the mission’s specifications and priorities based on your selection criteria.
- Building of a database consisting of company, addresses, tel, fax, email, web, contact GM or Commercial MGR, field of business.
- Contact via phone followed by fax/email to check the activity.
- Diffusion of your specs and collection of brochures and/or samples. Report on all the companies contacted including a selection of interesting contacts.
The selection of the supplier is determined by the same method that we successfully use for the “selection and organization of commercial networks” with additional features usually asked by the buyer including samples and production site visits. The steps of this process are:
- Definition of the mission’s specifications and priorities based on your selection criteria
- Building a database of potential suppliers
- Contact via tel. then fax/email
- Selection of useful contacts by telephone interviews and obtaining brochures and/or samples
- Validation of information supplied by a site/plant visit of the most interesting contacts
- Report on all the companies contacted including our comments on their suitability to match your criteria, a possible program of visits and meetings during your next trip in the region.
- Organization and accompaniment during working visits
- Free follow-up service for one month subsequent to meetings
Coordination of suppliers and Management of deliveries
This service is the next step following the supplier search and selection process. Based upon a detailed requirements list we perform checks in the critical areas that you have selected. This follow-up service can include on-site inspections during the production process until the shipment.